Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
103.1.41.20 on 7th December 2022
Here's what has changed in version .20, released on 7th December 2022
  1. We added browser support + OBS support for LiveJasmin, since their FREE-SHOW accounts can go online with OBS for a while. We've enabled for them the same functionalities that you're used to. The model will simply press "go online" and she will only have to wait for the app to do all the clicking automatically.
  2. When going online on chaturbate, the app will first ask if you want to reset the streaming token or not. So the model can choose if she wants to reset the streaming key or not.
    [Image: 20-p1.png]
  3. Added 2 new buttons on the interface, that most of you will find very useful: ISSUES and SHIFT REPORT.
    [Image: 20-p2.png]
    The first one (ISSUES), is to be used by any user when they want to report a technical issue. Internal mailbox emails will be sent automatically to staff persons.
    The last one (SHIFT REPORT) is to be used to file shift reports, and that data will be available in the web panel similarly to how the Evaluations show-up:
    [Image: 20-p3.png]
  4. Disabled tab-grouping and colloring for models, because it was confusing for the models, especially beccause Chrome itself is "moving" tabs to where the "group" exists... and that was bad behavior.
  5. This browser will now always run with DISABLE GPU for rendering the user interface. It was reported to me that on some websites, the users where seing black-screens, and this was caused by direct UI rendering to GPU. Please report to me if you see any more issues.
  6. In case it's gonna be needed, please note that starting now, the browser accepts command line parameters for automatic login. Those are --username and --password. If you need help understanding how to use them, please let me know
  7. Fixed OBS setup and detection on MyFreeCams and on Streamate (caused by recent changes in their UI)

That's all folks, hope you enjoy this update!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  103.1.41.19 - 25th November 2022 sebi 0 989 11-30-2022, 12:38 PM
Last Post: sebi